Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Does the Topps Online Store Ship Items in Boxes Made of Gold??

Seriously, what is going on over in the Topps shipping department?? 

It was bad enough a couple months ago when I went to request my Topps Million Card Giveaway cards and it came back with a $37(!!) shipping bill, forcing me to pick and choose which ones I wanted to get the shipping down to "only" $13.  Today I went to redeem my free $10 gift certificate from the Diamond Dig at the Topps Online store.  I decided to get the 27 card team set of my beloved Super Bowl Champs since that was also $10.  However when going to check out I discovered they want me to pay TEN DOLLARS for shipping!!....

Ten dollars.

To ship a single blister pack.

Somehow I don't think I'll even bother using the gift code...

No comments:

Post a Comment