One Man's Thoughts on Sports Card Collecting

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MLB Prediction Contest - 2 Days Left to Join the Fun!!

For those who missed the first post, I am holding a contest for the new baseball season.  It's very simple - just pick the playoff teams and who will lead the majors in a handful of statistical categories.  See full details here:

http://thecommoncardman.blogspot.com/2012/03/announcing-first-annual-mlb-prediction.html

There will be 2 prizes - one at the All-Star break and one at the end of the season - and they will both include patch cards and/or autos.  Originally I said the deadline was 11:59pm on Thursday, April 5th but I'm going to extend it through Opening Day, so you have until 11:59pm on Friday the 6th. I think we have 8 people entered so far, but I'd love to get a bunch more.  Sports are always more fun when you have more things to root for, and it's free, so send me your picks!  And if you do like the contest don't forget to spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment