One Man's Thoughts on Sports Card Collecting

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Trade With Collector's Crack

I recently completed another trade with cynicalbuddha over at Collector's Crack.  We started off with a one-for-one swap of Kimball Champions he needed for Platinum Diamonds I needed:

Ooooh.....shiiiiiny....

I also was able to send him over 70 of the cards he needed from 2010 Topps Magic Football (I still have plenty of doubles if anyone else is looking to trade!), and in return he sent a bunch of cards I needed from the 2010-11 Score Hockey set:

That's just a sample of what he sent, there were 60+ cards in total.

Thanks again CB~!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'd be willing to trade with you for some of the doubles you have left over from the 2010 Topps Magic set. I basically need any cards not pictured here (which is a lot!):

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/41290739@N06/sets/72157626001972316/detail/

    My site is singledoutsportscards.wordpress.com

    Let me know what you are looking for in return, and I will look through my collection.

    ReplyDelete