One Man's Thoughts on Sports Card Collecting

Monday, February 13, 2012

Trade with It's Like Having My Own Card Shop

It was a busy day Saturday, I mailed out no less than FOUR trade packages!  One was headed out to Arizona for Dan of It's Like Having My Own Card Shop.  I sent him a Chris Young diamond die cut and some other assorted D-Backs, and in return he sent me a few Platinum Diamonds:

He also sent a number of 2011 Topps Inserts I needed:

Finally, he added 4 more Griffeys to my collection:




The Looney Tunes one is probably more accurately called a Jim Abbott card, but Griffey is on it so hey, that counts!

Thanks a lot Dan!

Previous Trivia Question:
 
Which two American League teams list their Spring Training home as Surprise, Arizona?
 
Answer:  The Royals and Rangers each have their Spring home in Surprise.
 
Today's Trivia Question:
 
Who holds the record for most instances of homering from both sides of the plate in the same game with 12?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the cards! I got your part of the trade today! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete